Private Rental Advocacy
BeyondHousing can help you if:
- You’re facing the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) because of your private rental.
- You have difficulties with your landlord about your tenancy.
We can assist you with:
- Information, including rights, responsibilities and processes
- Reviewing and explaining documents
- Attempting to resolve disputes with your landlord
- Preparing documents for VCAT hearings and appearing with you at VCAT
- Explaining and assisting with paperwork for urgent and non-urgent repairs.
To access this program, please contact any office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.