Are You In Social Housing?
If you live in public housing, community housing or an Aboriginal Housing Victoria property, BeyondHousing can help you to settle into your new tenancy or keep your existing tenancy.
Social Housing Advocacy and Support Program (SHASP) is for:
- Current community and public housing tenants who are at risk of losing their tenancy.
- People starting a new tenancy in public or community housing.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Support Program (ATSI) is for:
- People who are at risk of losing their tenancy and are:
- Current tenants of Aboriginal Housing Victoria or
- Public housing tenants who identify as being Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
People working with us are encouraged to participate in decisions that affect their housing and are provided with opportunities to determine their housing outcomes. Housing Support services are free and are delivered in a confidential and non-judgemental manner.