Need urgent assistance?
Call 1800 825 955

Need Help

Applying for Community Housing

Before applying for community housing, please complete the eligibility self assessment guide. You can also contact any BeyondHousing office for more information.

To Apply

People who want to apply for social housing or transfer from their current social housing property can apply online using the Victorian Housing Register Application through the myGov website.