Quick Exit

Private Rentals

We can help you get into a private rental property or to keep your existing tenancy going. We can also help if you are finding it hard to work with your private rental provider or need to go to the Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).

GET Help

Get more information or ask any questions by contacting us.