Community Housing Property Manager (Wodonga)
We are seeking a Property Manager who will be responsible for the management of rental properties within the Long Term Community Housing portfolio. This includes rents management, property inspections, allocations, property maintenance and regular reporting on rental and property data. This role will also provide information and referrals to assist renters who are at risk of losing their tenancies.
|Community Housing Property Manager
|An attractive Total Salary Package of $78,642 – $84,609 plus 12% Super, based on skills and experience, and in line with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 – Level 4.
|Hours per week
|Human Resources Coordinator, Sarah Biggs on 02 6055 9000
|5pm, Monday 20th February 2023
|The successful candidate must participate in a National Police Check and Working with Children Check as this role operates within a Child Safe organisation. Indigenous people and people of culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Other great benefits of working for BeyondHousing include 12% superannuation, annual leave loading, flexible work arrangements for eligible staff including RDO’s, generous salary packaging benefits available to not-for- profit employees, health and well-being allowances, ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
The Property Manager will work to:
- Provide rental agreements management, including rental agreement sign ups
- Manage arrears & organise repayment agreements with renters
- Conduct property & vacancy maintenance inspections
- Conduct annual household income and rent reviews
- Initiate and attend VCAT hearings
- Abide by the Residential Tenancies Act & Rooming House Acts
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Excellent IT and administrative skills including MS Office and Outlook
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent time management skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of as busy team
- Compassion and an understanding of the principles of social justice
- A current driver’s licence
- Experience within the social, housing or community sectors will be highly regarded
Enquiries about this position should be directed to the Human Resources Coordinator, Sarah Biggs on 02 6055 9000