Case Manager – Tenancy Plus
12 month Contract
We are seeking a Case Manager who will work to sustain the housing of renters who are at risk of losing their tenancy and providing support to maintain a successful tenancy. The position also requires advocacy and negotiation at the Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) and with Social Housing providers, including the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing (DFFH). This position is being offered as a 12 month contract.
|Case Manager – Tenancy Plus
|An attractive Total Salary Package of $78,642 – $84,609 plus 12% Super, based on skills and experience, and in line with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 – Level 4.
|Hours per week
|Human Resources Coordinator, Sarah Biggs on 02 6055 9000
|5pm, Monday 20th February 2023
|The successful candidate must participate in a National Police Check and Working with Children Check as this role operates within a Child Safe organisation. Indigenous people and people of culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Other great benefits of working for BeyondHousing include 12% superannuation, annual leave loading, flexible work arrangements for eligible staff including RDO’s, generous salary packaging benefits available to not-for- profit employees, health and well-being allowances, ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
The Tenancy Plus Case manager will work to:
- Support clients to address barriers contributing to housing instability
- Provide an effective level of support to assist renters in sustaining their housing
- Assist clients with the establishment of successful tenancies
- Provide supported intervention to clients whose tenancy is at risk
- Provide clients with strength-based client centred case management
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- A commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- Case management experience
- Strong advocacy and negotiation skills
- Compassion and empathy for all people
- Excellent administrative skills including MS Office
- Well developed communication and time management skills
- A current driver’s licence
- Experience within the social, housing or community sectors will be highly regarded.
Enquiries about this position should be directed to the Human Resources Coordinator, Sarah Biggs on 02 6055 9000