Team Leader (Seymour)
Max Term Contract
We are looking for an individual with proven leadership skills to lead our Seymour team. This position is being offered as a parental leave contract through to November 2023.
|An attractive Total Salary Package of $89,956 – $94,042 plus 12% Super, based on skills and experience, and in line with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 – Level 5.
|Hours per week
|Full time – max term until November 2023
|Human Resources Coordinator, Sarah Biggs on 02 6055 9000
|5pm, Monday 20th February 2023
|The successful candidate must participate in a National Police Check and Working with Children Check as this role operates within a Child Safe organisation. Indigenous people and people of culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Other great benefits of working for BeyondHousing include 12% superannuation, annual leave loading, flexible work arrangements for eligible staff including RDO’s, generous salary packaging benefits available to not-for- profit employees, health and well-being allowances, ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
The Team Leader will work to:
- Develop and manage a team and foster a positive culture within the organisation
- Conduct formal and informal supervision with all team members
- Understand each role within the team and act as a locum when necessary
- Coordinate employee onboarding activities and ongoing training
- Monitor employee working hours and absences
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Relevant qualifications or experience in leadership or management
- Experience leading, coaching and mentoring a team in a service-based environment
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be adaptable
- Ability to contribute to service development and improvements
- Highly developed customer service and problem-solving skills
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and advocacy skills
- The ability to influence culture, role model organisational values and engage a team to achieve outcomes
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Well-developed IT and administrative skills
- Current Drivers Licence
Enquiries about this position should be directed to the Human Resources Coordinator, Sarah Biggs on 02 6055 9000